3 packs of 20 filters, a total of 60 filters
NoseFrida The Snot Sucker Hygiene Filters Overview
- It’s smart.
- It’s Swedish.
- It’s maybe a little strange.
- It’s doctor invented & recommended.
- It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
- It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
- It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- NoseFrida is not a toy – Potential choking hazard, keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
- Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
- Avg. Customer Rating:
(0 customer reviews)
Have an opinion of Pediatric Supplier Inc that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your owner review